An outerwear icon, Alpha Industries has been engineering functional, heritage-rooted jackets since 1959. The first military bomber to assimilate into streetwear, the MA-1 Flight Jacketis optimised for intermediate weather conditions with its ottoman ribbed knit trims and water-resistant nylon exterior. The option for reversible wear and signature red remove before flight tag complete this blueprint bomber.
Length: 68cm (size small). Our model is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Mid-weight water-resistant flight nylon shell; non-stretch
- Reversible wear; can be worn with either side facing out
- Alpha logo on zigzag zip pull
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve; signature red remove before flight flag
- Shirred sleeves
- Twin flap snap pockets
- Twin interior welt pockets
- Ribbed knit collar, cuffs and hem
- Above hip length